Friday, December 26, 2008

different

i feel so alone and isolated in the bible belt, no one is like me or can even grasp the being that is "me". i'm sure that in another place this wouldn't be so, but wouldn't that be like preaching to the choir. here everyone is the same, there is no diversity. even the queers are christian. the politics are the same no matter the party affiliation and the religion is all the same. sometimes being a queer buddhist taoist nonconformist cycling enviromentally friendly minimalist is just too much. it would be so easy to conform, be like everyone else so i could easily slide through life. this life is a lonely one, no one understands and everyone just wants me to change. I want to be accepted for just me. i feel stuck on the island of misfit toys. i like being the person i am, it's just lonely sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment