Friday, January 23, 2009

waiting

so this is the time of waiting- we should call this purgetory-waiting to see if i get the apt, waiting to see if "she" likes me, waiting to see if the ex goes crazy, waiting to see what my hours will be at work, waiting for phone calls, waiting for texts, it feels like sitting in purgetory waiting for life to begin.
I have been down this path before and i know it requires patience. things have been going smoothly so far. If i can just relax in this moment things will be fine. it seems the universe is working with me. last night i just wanted a six pack and my store had one left, just for me, and it was on sale. that is proof that god loves me and wants me to be happy. (shout out to ol ben franklin)...(note: it is difficult in springfield to find rolling rock six packs especially on the keystone side of town)
anyway, i'm trying not to worry too much and just "flow with the chi" but waiting is hell. this is just the way it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment